ABOUT JUST SOLVE FOUNDATION
JUST SOLVE FOUNDATION is a Non-Government and Non Profit making organization, Established to work in the areas of Environment, Health, Education, Women empowerment, relief of poor, and to provide amenities and facilities to physically disabled people.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
1. To achieve complete literacy and to work for promotion of education by running special and educational centers etc. in remote rural areas etc., to uplift the educational and economic standards of the deprived sections of society etc.
2. To plant maximum trees to protect the environment in India or anywhere. To plant trees equivalent to the number of world population with the objective of making pollution free Earth.
3. To provide healthy and nutritional food to the downtrodden section of the society.
4. To provide assistance through supervision, monetary or financial assistance to the individuals who are poor and needy. To empower the poor section of society by providing vocational training and generate training programmes for self-employment of women, specially girl child, unemployed persons and to work for adult education.
5. To organize medical camps and distribute free medicines to the needy and poor section of the society for improving their general health conditions, provide monetary or financial assistance to people, needy individuals etc. who need mental/physical medical assistance etc. and educate them about healthy food habits and clean drinking water to avoid malnutrition.
6. To provide monetary assistance to individuals in need, poor & helpless girls for their education, marriage etc. to raise voice against exploitation, injustice and corruption and uplift the status of women in society through financial assistance. To work against dowry system and to raise voice against the victimization of girl/women by anybody in the society due to dowry, to support and protect the girl child from poverty, slavery, all kind of bad elements in the society. Particularly all depressed and suppressed. And to make them stand on their feet.
7. To start mobile classrooms, mobile schools in India or elsewhere.
8. To research in various fields for the betterment of the health of the public and to develop different tools of education such as – research on new breed of plants, vegetables and trees, due to climate change. Also work on hydroponics, herbal plants etc..
9. To raise funds through promotion and running nurseries of various plants etc., to distribute such plants, trees etc. to schools, corporate offices, business houses, industries etc. in order to collect funds for development of the foundation.